Saturday 2 February 2013

Improbability

What if this morning when you wake up, you open your eyes, you eyes glance through the calender that you make marks daily.. You noticed today is a day you passed, say, 5 years or 10 years ago.. If you knew that this is an important day in your life, something catastrophic has happened to you on this day, or there will be a life-changing event coming soon.. What will you do? Rewrite your history? Stick to the past.. or..

What if you have no idea what happened on that particular day and particular period of time? Do you find it interesting and will you try to find out?

If that happen to me, questions I found interesting "Who I hang out with normally", "What is my goal of life at that particular time", "Do I feel contented with my life", "What are my recent achievements",  "When is my happiest moment around that period of time", "Did I experience any awful experience"...

No comments:

Post a Comment